“If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don’t always play it safe or you’ll die wondering”
Life isn’t worth unless you go to the extreme and take up the risk.
In true sense, the outcome may vary but at least you will be satisfied that you have listened to your heart, made your own choices and took a risk for at least once.
Listed below are the few risks that everyone should take at least once.
- Quitting your job: if you are doing the work which you are not really enjoying doing it. Then it is the time to take a risk and quit the job so that you can live your passion and do the work of your desire.
- Saying, “I love you” first: chances are there that when you pour out your heart in front of someone you will not get the desired reply. But if you take a risk of confessing your love first then maybe he/she does love you back and waiting for you to make a first move.
- Spending few days at unfamiliar area: never hang back to take up the risk of traveling to an unknown place. This helps to develop most of your skills. So to hunt yourself take a risk of spending days at the newer place.
- Standing for the right: people will judge you, the rate you and even they will laugh at you. But stand firm on your decision and take a risk to fight for the right.
- Making a mistake: We can only learn new things in a new way if we make a mistake. So don’t hesitate ever to make a mistake and learn from your fault.