Nykaa Haul and Products Review | What you need | 2017
Nykaa is so hot and trending at the moment. I mean who doesn’t have Nykaa app in their mobile or tab. I’m sure every girl who loves beauty and makeup has it, as it’s the ultimate online beauty shopping in India where you can get any product from drugstore to international brands. Be it your skincare products or the makeup anything that you could relate to beauty.
So in recent time I have purchased a few products from Nykaa. And I am quite satisfied with their service and delivery packaging. And I must say the servicing is good in Bangalore (As per my experience). Also they give a discount on your first three purchase- i hope it’s still in customer servicing.
So some of the products I have got are in the photographs below:
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick – this range of Nykaa Nude lipstick have been trending and I could not resist to get one. I have got in 22M ROYAL HONEY. It looks brownish nude on my lips as I have a fair neutral skin tone, it has a creamy texture though it’s a matte finish. It doesn’t dry out the lips. It’s a yay for me.
- NYX Lip Liner – In shade Sand Pink Sable Rosè. This one is also a matte if worn just the liner alone as the lipcolor it gives a subtle rosey pink hue to my lips but if worn after using lip balm it gives a tint of purplish hue. Again it’s a yay.
- L’oreal Paris Super Liner – I have been using this particular eyeliner in easywash for 6 to 7 years but this is my first waterproof from the same range of this brand. One thing I didn’t like is it dries out very fast while lining can’t even complete lining the lashline. I have to keep shaking to get the product in the applicator. I prefer the easywash rather than waterproof. But the formula is same as the easywash it has a shiny texture.
- Maybelline Hyper Curl Volum’express – this is my 2nd one I absolutely love this mascara it instantly opens up the eyes and gives the volume to the lashes. Love love love !
- Neutrogena Moisturizer – I swear by this Moisturizer it is probably my Fourth bottle. It’s an oil free moisturizer for combination skin, which is also fragrance free and alcohol free. What else would you ask for in a moisturizer ?! People with combination skin of oily to normal skin can try this. It balance the oily portion of your face as well as moist the normal skin area.
- Lotus herbals Suncreen- this one’s come in tube, and the consistency of the product is a creamy liquid base. It controls the sweat and oiliness for about 4 to 5 hours. It’s has a PA+++ UVA & UVB with SPF 30 it’s pretty decent sunscreen for Indian summer.
- Natural bath & body face scrub – it have a creamy texture with the ingredients of bamboo charcoal & lime and walnut granules which works wonder for removing dead skin and blackheads. And after wash it feels smooth and clear, but the smell is not very pleasant and the color of the scrub is in black,need to rinse thoroughly. However it works fine for my skin.
So that’s pretty much about my haul and review on products. I hope you enjoyed my first post.
Love – Priyanka